Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sweet Dreams Meme

Monday Meme 7 : 2005-07-04 : Sweet Dreams


1. What do you wear to bed? Do you share a bed with anyone?


t-shirt style nightgown. Yes. My husband and usually a kid.


2. How many hours of sleep do you get per night on average? How much sleep do you need to feel 100% rested?


8.7.


3. Describe your bed... What kind of sheets do you have? Is there a headboard? What does it face?


Bed is queen sized. old. Sheets are floral and matching. cover is a duvet with old bedspread in it. There is a headboard and footboard which I broke by moving it one month after getting the bed. The bed faces the tv unit.


4. Do you watch TV in bed? Do you read in bed? Any other non-sleep activities?


rarely. yes every night I have to read, even a few sentences. Yes of course there are other non sleep activities, that is how I ended up with the kid in bed with my and hubby.


5. What environment do you need to sleep comfortably (sounds, temperature, darkness, etc...)?


pitch black dark, silent. no people or kids or pets in the room.


I was the 685th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

No comments: